Talk about a simple dish. This is perfect when you’re hungry and want something fast that’s got a kick of rich flavor. And the dressing is Oil Free!
All you need is…
- Creamy Garlic Dressing (recipe below)
- Walnut Taco Meat (optional)
- Toppings are optional. I used Black Sesame Seeds but sunflower seeds or buckwheat groats would be nice too.
The dressing recipe came from the book The RAWvolution Continues
My changes were to use ~
- 1/8 cup Liquid Aminos (instead of 1/4 cup coconut aminos)
- 1/4 cup water (Add more of less till the consistency is how you like it)
- 1 cup of mixed white nuts – Cashews, Pine Nuts and Brazil Nuts (I didn’t have a whole cup of cashews lol)