Radishes & Greens Salad
Can you say DELICIOUS!
Yup, that would be this salad AND the dressing, a combo deal for sure.
Original recipe is from the book
Creative Raw Cooking by Mercé Passola & Edgard Viladevall – thank you for the inspiration!!
Adaptations are all my own. 😃
- 1 heaping cup lightly pulsed radishes
- 1 heaping cup peeled and chopped apple
- Greens – as much as you want. I used a medium size serving bowl and filled it with a mix of Spinach, Swiss chard and Mizuna. More weighty and dense than light spring greens and with good flavor.
- 6 Tbl Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Half a juicy lemon
- Herbs! 🌿 I used 2 Tbl each of Basil and Thyme, chopped fine.
Combine, shake, pour over the salad and ENJOIE!